Help on Documents
Which documents belong to the business plan?
Note which details belong in the appendix of a business plan and which in the main part. Avoid repetitions. Be sure to attach those documents to your business plan that are necessary for understanding your business idea:
- Curriculum vitae
- articles of association for team start-ups
- copy of the business registration or the tax registration (freelancer)
- permits such as operating permits, concessions, approbation document, etc.
- expert opinion of a competent body
- annual financial statements, e.g. for company takeovers and expansions
- franchise contracts for franchise start-ups
- tax office recognition of a freelance activity