Business Plan - Help
Creating a business plan
Log in to the Gründungswerkstatt. Once you are logged in, you can develop your business concept (business plan) online and free of charge. You receive direct assistance for each part of the business plan template. If an IHK expert is assigned to you, you can ask him for advice.
In principle, each business plan consists of three parts:
- concept (text part with description of the project),
- financial plan (figures with private financial requirements, profitability forecast, liquidity planning as well as capital requirements and financing),
- appendix (e.g. curriculum vitae, brochures of your product or service).
Content of the business plan
With the Gründungswerkstatt Deutschland (GWD) you can create your business plan easily and intuitively. All necessary tools and functions are available to you free of charge. If you have any questions, your personal expert can help you at any time.
1. The concept of your start-up (text part)
In the GWD you can create your concept online in small steps in a protected area (“My projects”). All interim results of the business plan remain stored and confidential.
Let’s get started:
Log in to the Gründungswerkstatt. Create a project or select an existing project. Click on the “Business plan” tab in the project and select the chapter you want to edit. For each chapter you can:
- call up a quick info text,
- include team members or external experts such as accountants or lawyers in the creation phase,
- add comments
- send messages to “your” founding team,
- and much more
You can view or download the business plan as a preview or in RTF format at any time. You can then customise the business plan in word processing programs such as Microsoft Word or OpenOffice (e.g. with your logo) and print it out or send it by email.
2. The financial part of your business plan (figures section)
For your financial planning, you can create and maintain all components of the financial plan in the GWD. You can create your financial plan at any time in PDF or Excel format. In the GWD you will also find examples and standard planning aids for the development of the figures section.
3. Your personal appendix
In addition to your curriculum vitae, the appendix to your business plan should include everything that you consider to be useful for the person receiving the information. In contrast to the text part, the following applies here: A bit too much is better than too little.